If you have seen a fig tree, you have noticed how large and beautiful are the leaves. They in themselves, taken off the branches and laid on a table are as attractive as nature would make her dessert plates. My neighbor has a fig tree that provides a canopy for his side yard. When I showed him this design, he asked, "Where is the large fig leaf that does further down?"
I was influenced by the Hawaiian shirts with the hibiscus flower pattern. Broad leave are, perhaps, a little bit more masculine. This is my variation, still a reminder of warm days and exotic foliage.
See the figs, the fruit of this tree on my t shirt designs here
Meanwhile, sorry that the look of the garments look off. Its my computer application is off-kilter, but not the shirts themselves of my terrific designs. Its just the mock-up. Get the shirt, and love it.
See more background about my designs: http://takeflightdesignworkshop.weebly.com/
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping