This is the letter "N" in Arabic, the first letter of the word Nasrani, or Nazarene, which is the Arabic word for "Christian". ISIS has used it to mark homes belonging to Christians. And worldwide people are using it to show solidarity with the persecuted Christians of Iraq.
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping