Snow in July? Yes, on the volcano Mauna Kea on the big island of Hawaii, at the highest point of the peak, there is an observatory and on July 17, 2015 there was snow. This design marks that event and even though you may have not been there, this t-shirt shows how cool you are.
The t-shirt wierdness is not because of the shirt or my design, just a balky application. Sorry. Get the shirt!
See more background about my designs: http://takeflightdesignworkshop.weebly.com/
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping