WEIRD PEOPLE, UNITE! Well, or at least, buy this shirt. Why? Because every person who ever created something cool has been called "weird" by those around them. Leonardo da Vinci? Weird. Seriously weird. Albert Einstein? Weird. Rachael Carson? Weird. Steve Jobs AND Bill Gates? Yep. Definitely weird. So? What wrong with being weird? Check out what the shirt says. And if YOURE weird and proud of it, get yours right now...
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping