Ah, those mortal words, "Frankly, my dear you do taste like ham!" (or something like that). Rhett and Scarlett live again (sort of). Straight from the pages of "Everybody Eats Somebody Sometime: A Book of Zombie Love Songs" by Micheal P. Spradlin and illustrator Jeff Weigel.
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping